[ 7 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Sleepers for 2011

Sleepers for 2011

Posted: September 02, 2011, 2:59 AM Post
Any late round sleepers you guys are in love with? I plan on taking Lance Kendricks as my backup TE in every draft I'm in. Love that guy and think he's going to flourish with Bradford.  Good enough for a one game bye week replacement anyway.

Sleepers for 2011

Posted: September 03, 2011, 12:49 AM Post
In no particular order:

Roy Helu  RB  Washington
Delone Carter  RB  Indianapolis
Stevan Ridley  RB  New England
Antonio Brown  WR  Pittsburgh
Ben Tate  RB  Houston

Sleepers for 2011

Posted: September 03, 2011, 4:57 AM Post
Ben Tate could have a big September with Foster out for a few weeks.

I was pretty excited about Rashad Jennings with MJD having knee problems, but now Jennings has a knee problem and the team won't talk about it.

Will you have this left guard to be the 224th pick?

~ReverendBrewmeister

Sleepers for 2011

Posted: September 03, 2011, 5:45 AM Post
I've been known to occasionally talk in my sleep. Usually it's just nonsensical crap, but the night before my fantasy football draft, my wife said I sat up in bed and said two words..."Jordy Nelson". Jordy wasn't on my radar at all, but I saw that as a sign I couldn't ignore. I took him with the 100th overall pick in my draft.

Oh and since when is Foster out a few weeks? Last I heard he was day-to-day and still expected to be able to go Week 1.

I loved Roy Helu until the Redskins traded for Hightower. Off the top of my head I like Mike Sims-Walker, Julio Jones, Reggie Bush (in PPR), Lance Moore, and Matthew Stafford to outperform their draft positions.

Sleepers for 2011

Posted: September 03, 2011, 6:19 AM Post
I've heard multiple stories about Foster's injury. The one that I read regarding him being out was a fantasy write-up on Ben Tate, saying he could be the starter for the first month. Either way, it's a hamstring injury that's been lingering. I think Ben Tate is one of the better handcuffs in the league right now, which makes him a good late round sleeper, depending how deep your roster is.

~ReverendBrewmeister

Sleepers for 2011

Posted: September 03, 2011, 10:23 AM Post
Arian Foster is going to sit for a week or four, and if he doesn't he's going to tweak that hammy again and possibly miss a lot more time.  Of course he's saying it's OK and no biggie.  Dude has injured his hamstring twice already this year and it's September 3, and he's a RB.  

Sleepers for 2011

Posted: September 03, 2011, 3:09 PM Post
And that uncertainty makes Tate a good sleeper pick, depending on how deep your roster is...as long as you can stomach waiting until Sunday morning every week to find out if Foster is playing.

~ReverendBrewmeister

[ 7 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply