Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  [ 103 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2010 Results & Vent

2010 Results & Vent

Posted: November 15, 2010, 12:02 PM Post
Global Moderator
hmm, went 1-2 again this week. Winning by 1 point in one league (although my opponent has Brent Celek tonight, so I'm assuming that I'll lose again so I'm counting it as a loss.). Put up over 150 points in another ESPN league but lost to a buddy of mine who had a career week.

Won my main money league again, though. Ups my record to 8-2 for the year.

2010 Results & Vent

Posted: November 21, 2010, 8:42 AM Post
I can NOT win with QBs this year in fantasy. I drafted Kevin Kolb and Jason Campbell, with Kolb being my starter. Obviously, once Kolb got hurt and Vick took over I went to Campbell. He was ineffective, then benched, so I went to Derek Anderson. He was awful and got benched. Then, I was able to pick up Stafford and Vince Young on waivers. I thought I was set, and then Stafford got hurt AGAIN, so I turned to Vince Young. Last week, I thought I was smart and picked up Collins, as insurance, and ended up started Collins and HE got hurt. Now, Young is hurt again! I have Troy Smith on my bench. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

2010 Results & Vent

Posted: November 23, 2010, 11:54 AM Post
If you subtract K and D, I lead our league in points. With them, I'm 6-5 and going to be out of the playoffs. I have gone back and forth between Dan Carpender and Billy Cunduff all year. I guess wrong every week.

2010 Results & Vent

Posted: November 28, 2010, 9:56 AM Post
Mike Goodson, I could kiss you

Will you have this left guard to be the 224th pick?

~ReverendBrewmeister

2010 Results & Vent

Posted: November 28, 2010, 2:38 PM Post
Global Moderator
I'm going to vent that Norv Turner is an idiot. I could win my money league match-up tonight but Vincent Jackson gets benched half-way thru the first half. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

2010 Results & Vent

Posted: November 28, 2010, 3:20 PM Post
pitchleague said:
I'm going to state a fact that Norv Turner is an idiot.
Fixed.

~ReverendBrewmeister

2010 Results & Vent

Posted: November 28, 2010, 5:13 PM Post
I only needed 12 points out of Phillip Rivers, the top fantasy qb so far on the year, to win a must win game. Of course he only gets 8, UGH!!!

NFL Blitz has better referees.

2010 Results & Vent

Posted: November 29, 2010, 12:28 AM Post
Between getting Peyton Hillis'd for the second week in a row and getting garbage timed by Kyle Orton and Brandon Lloyd, I am in danger of losing both of my fantasy matchups this week.

Considering my only hope lies in the hands of Derek Anderson getting Larry Fitzgerald the ball, I may as well concede defeat now, lol.

2010 Results & Vent

Posted: December 01, 2010, 2:11 PM Post
Do I go with Rivers or Cutler this week? I can't believe i have to ask this.

2010 Results & Vent

Posted: December 01, 2010, 2:31 PM Post
Rivers

~ReverendBrewmeister

2010 Results & Vent

Posted: December 02, 2010, 3:28 PM Post
Yea. Dumb question caused by desperate times.

2010 Results & Vent

Posted: December 02, 2010, 4:13 PM Post
I hear ya. I've been trying to convince myself all week that Pete Carroll will finally realize how much of an idiot he's being by giving all the carries to Lynch instead of Forsett. So this is Forsett's big week, right?! I've also considered playing two TEs instead of a 2nd WR or RB. It's a huge game for me this week, so I'm completely over-thinking everything.

~ReverendBrewmeister

2010 Results & Vent

Posted: December 05, 2010, 12:44 PM Post
Justin Forsett gets 60 yards on 6 carries...how does he only get 6 carries!? I really hate you Pete Carroll.

My playoff chances just dropped dramatically because the Falcons decided not to use Turner in quarters 2-4 and came back to him in overtime, and the Panthers decided 3 carries and a TD for Goodson in the 1st quarter was enough work for him. Yeah, that worked well, since right when they stopped running with him, they went from a 14-0 lead to losing 31-14. This year has been terrible. At least it's not as bad as last year when I started out 8-1 and lost the last 5 to drop out of the playoffs...this year I've never even been in a projected playoff spot. This game would have gotten me in. Screw you Peyton and your 4 picks and every coach of my running backs.

~ReverendBrewmeister

2010 Results & Vent

Posted: December 05, 2010, 2:13 PM Post
Global Moderator
well, clinched the #6 seed in our big money league. Playoffs start next week but my opponent has not been decided yet and won't be decided until tomorrow night.

Overall, a disappointing regular season, even if I did go 9-4. Two of my losses came to the top seed (and my division leader). But I expected a let-down after winning it all last year.

2010 Results & Vent

Posted: December 12, 2010, 6:58 AM Post
I love me some Darren McFadden and the Falcons D. Just replaced the Eagles with the Falcons for this week (taking on #2 in the playoffs) and I'm projected to win right now. McFadden has 29 points halfway through the 2nd quarter!

2010 Results & Vent

Posted: December 12, 2010, 7:37 AM Post
I have Rodgers in 2 out of 4 leagues. I have a bye in both leagues I don't have Rodgers and a game in both leagues I do have him.

NFL Blitz has better referees.

2010 Results & Vent

Posted: December 13, 2010, 12:48 AM Post
I Hate Jason Witten.

2010 Results & Vent

Posted: December 13, 2010, 8:08 AM Post
I am down by 42.8, guy I'm playing still has Ray Rice left.

I have Schaub, Peterson, Sidney Rice, NYG D/ST and Rackers left to play. Thankfully I had DMC, otherwise I'd have no chance tonight.

Winner is in the league championship next week. This has been a looooong day already waiting for the games tonight.

2010 Results & Vent

Posted: December 13, 2010, 9:10 AM Post
My starter's position ranks entering Week 14:

QB - 1
RB - 3
RB - 9
WR - 3
WR - 5
TE - 2
K - 3
DEF - 1

I'm leading the league in points, scoring 6.2 more points per week than the second highest scoring team, and 18.9 more per week than the league average.

Somehow, I still needed a win and help this week to make the playoffs.

Aaron Rodgers get injured, scores me two points. I lose, miss the playoffs with an 8-6 record. FML.

2010 Results & Vent

Posted: December 13, 2010, 1:05 PM Post
Global Moderator
Up by 28 in my main league's quarterfinals. My opponent has Eli Manning. I'm done with players. I'm praying for help again like last year when Anquon Boldin got hurt on MNF to help seal my win.

At least my pick up of the Buffalo defense this week panned out. That was a huge gamble over the Saints defense (who also did well, but not as good as the Bills.

What gave me a heart-attack was the 91-yarder to Jackson last night as that moved my opponent from behind by 42 points to only 8 points. Luckily, some rushing yards by Jon Kitna and the late TD put me back up to a semi-comfortable margin.

Needless to say, I'm still not happy where I sit right now.

Just. Need. To. Hold. On!

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  [ 103 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply