[ 5 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Draft Coverage this year

Draft Coverage this year

Posted: April 30, 2016, 3:50 PM Post
Global Moderator
What do you think about this draft threads this year? Anything you like to see?

Or in the LL.net in general? I'm trying to get a bit more interest going this year to revive the site.

How (beyond more people/discussions) do you think it could be better?

I'm also thinking of ways to drive a bit more traffic through also since a forum is only as good as the discussions. [smile]

Re: Draft Coverage this year

Posted: April 30, 2016, 4:28 PM Post
CheezWizHed said:
What do you think about this draft threads this year? Anything you like to see?

Or in the LL.net in general? I'm trying to get a bit more interest going this year to revive the site.

How (beyond more people/discussions) do you think it could be better?

I'm also thinking of ways to drive a bit more traffic through also since a forum is only as good as the discussions. [smile]

I say this as constructive criticism, but unless you want to throw money at it in an attempt to drive traffic here the site has little chance. The biggest problem is I don't even know how one finds this site. I searched "Packers Forum" on google and through about 5 pages I didn't see it. That is why the Brewers forum still has traffic/life...because when you search "Brewers Forum" it is #1 right at the top of the page.

Posted: May 01, 2016, 10:46 AM Post
Teaming up with Brewersfan.net would be a great way to either kick over people or just bring this forum over there. To be honest, I got bored with this site quickly because of the lack of posting.

Posted: May 01, 2016, 7:51 PM Post
I think it would be a valid request to request the powers that be to put a link within the Off Topic forum in BF.net. I would also support a request for an "Other Wisconsin sports" section.

Posted: May 01, 2016, 9:51 PM Post
Global Moderator
Its a bit of catch-22 since getting more traffic means little if there is nothing to see. So I'm trying to start with content and see if we can build on it from there.

LousiEly, great idea on the Off Topic Forum. I'm glad I thought of it last week. [smile] I know the moderators at BF.net are interested in keeping LL.net going. Being a moderator on both site, I know there is some support, but most of the moderators are more interested on the Brewer side of things.

Any other ideas on content? Any takers on help?

[ 5 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply